i cant get hard



[ conversing indistinctly ] [ water splashing ] >> ♪ i don't know it's just something about you ♪ ♪ got me feeling like i can't be


i cant get hard, without you ♪ ♪ anytime someone mention your name ♪ ♪ i be feeling as if i'm around


you ♪ ♪ ain't no words to describe you, baby ♪ ♪ all i know is that you take me high ♪ ♪ can you tell that you drive me crazy? ♪ ♪ 'cause i can't get you out my mind ♪


♪ think of you when i'm goin' to bed ♪ ♪ when i wake up, think of you again ♪ ♪ you are my homey, lover, and friend ♪ ♪ exactly why you light me up inside like the fourth of july ♪ ♪ whenever you're around, i


always seem to smile ♪ ♪ and people ask me how ♪ ♪ well, you're the reason why ♪ ♪ i'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower ♪ ♪ la-la-di-la-la-da-la-la-da ♪ ♪ singing in the shower ♪ ♪ all i want, all i need is your loving ♪


♪ baby, you make me hot like an oven ♪ ♪ since you came, you know what i've discovered? ♪ ♪ baby, i don't need me another ♪ ♪ no, no, all i know, know ♪ ♪ only you got me feeling so, so ♪


♪ and you know that i got to have you ♪ ♪ and i don't plan to let you go ♪ ♪ yeah, singing in the shower ♪ ♪ there ain't no guarantee, but i'll take a chance on we ♪ ♪ baby, let's take our time ♪ >> ♪ singing in the shower ♪


>> ♪ and when the times get rough, there ain't no giving up ♪ ♪ 'cause it just feels so right ♪ >> ♪ don't care what others say ♪ ♪ if i got you, i'm straight ♪ ♪ you bring my heart to life ♪


♪ yeah, you light me up inside


i cant get hard

like the fourth of july ♪ ♪ you got me singing in the shower ♪ [ laughs ]


Komentar

Postingan Populer